NISUS Archives

March 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Rich Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:07:39 -0700
On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:11 AM, Ray Choiniere wrote:

> Good report on the Magic Mouse, Doug. And your appraisal pretty much matches mine.
>
> Also you might fiddle with a couple free utilities that let you tamper quite a lot with the MagicMouse's settings. I've been making use of one of them called MagicPrefs. There is another called BetterTouchTool which I haven't tried yet.

BetterTouchTool has preferences global and per program. I have a three finger swipe down set to do a numer of different things in a number or programs. BTT is still beta though

rich
--
You purchase pain with all that joy can give,
And die of nothing but a rage to live.

Rich Hansen
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]