NISUS Archives

November 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:55:22 -0700
Hey, Great to know Erik.  A way to pull a document to pieces and put
back together without Adobe software! :-)

Do the links still work if you split the file using the method of OS
X built-in Print?

That is, Print with a single page specified, one at a time, then
choose the Preview option, and finally save the resulting preview to
disk as .pdf?  I suppose Preview kills the URLs?

Just so those without fancier tools don't feel left out or disabled.

	Promoting Power to the People through frugal independence, and
making full use of the tools Apple provided...
	Ben Andrus

P.S.  I just got a G4 1.42 GHz MDD (firewire 800) tower with 17"
Studio monitor for $100,
and thrown in a 1.25 MHz which has a dead power supply and a 15"
Studio monitor.
So I'm getting quite an upgrade on the cheap, and diverting some
hardware from the landfill...
… I'm in the casual market for a bargain power supply for the second
machine— (24 pin connector)