NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:26:51 +1000
So far as I know, Nisus New File refers only to a New file which you create on your Mac.

NNF has no effect on, and no relation to, imported or copied files.

I suspect you must do your formatting.

I also doubt if a Mail.app file creates Character Styles or Note Styles.

Try sending yourself a Mail message in RFT format, i.e. not just text format, and see what happens.

Regards from brianF