NISUS Archives

November 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Anne Cuneo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:08:07 -0500
Well, Amazon, as far as I understand that, is willing to sell anything there is to
sell, at least where books are concerned. They sell my book in its paper form.
But as for the electronic book, I think iTunes sells it exclusively just now. Have a
look at it. I suspect that format is not readable on Kindle. I must ask the
electronic publisher. Anyway, the basic fact remains: Amazon will be your
BOOKSELLER and never your publisher.
Greetings.
Anne