NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 01:01:30 +1000
Hello all in the hurricane area

I hope all is well with you. I've just seen some very nasty pictures
from Raliegh, NC, on a dpreview forum. I know you ought to be okay,
Michael, provided you stayed at home, because the guy who took the
pix said they retired to lick their wounds at his parents' place in
Asheville.

All the best to you all who are in harm's way. I know what you have
been through from my experience with a couple of cyclones in
Queensland.

My best wishes to any who have suffered loss or harm.

Best regards

geoff

Geoffrey Heard
Business & Environment Writer, Editor, Publisher
The Worsley Press