NISUS Archives

December 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"G. Beurlen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:43:42 -0200
On Dec 03, 2011, at 12:13 AM, Gene Reeves wrote:

> …….

> assume this can be changed by choosing to skip the upgrade entirely.)
>
>  Has anyone else had such problems? Should I dare to try the upgrade
> once again?
>
>  I'm also wondering why I have not received a Nisus digest for
> several days. Are all you guys that quiet?
>
> Cheers,
> Gene

Yea, I had had some minor problems when I updated on both Snow Leopard
10.6.8 and Tiger 10.7.2 systems. I now can't remember the details, but they
were related to:

- styles and formatting, easily solved, and
- with file recognition, easily solved to, with Get Info / Open with.

Sorry that I can not offer better advice.

G. Beurlen
Rio de Janeiro Brazil