NISUS Archives

June 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:23:02 +0100
Hi Brian,

I am the only dinosaur in my family who sits in front of an iMac and does not own a tidily little 'phone' thing. Armed with these gadgets, they have notes read to them, can live video chat at any time, can dictate texts, emails and notes, and can compare files instantly etc etc. Now I am not sure I need this stuff, but it seems that it will all be there with Mountain Lion.

Best wishes

Doug