NISUS Archives

June 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Barbara Nostrand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:18:09 -0400
Hi.

What I really miss is having nameable user-defined rulers. You could come up with uniform formatting for different types of paragraphs in the text and could change all of the paragraphs with the same named ruler at once by selecting the ruler icon and fiddling with the ruler at the top of the text window. I also miss being able to look at two page spreads, but that isn't as much of a loss.