NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:59:11 +0100
Thank you for that Cliff, you explain it well.

My problem was that until I visited The Apple Shop a few days ago, I did not know that the AirPort in my newish iMac was receive only and so to transmit to a printer I needed some sort of base station!
I should have reworded the sentence below to read 'it has to receive a wireless signal.'

Doug