NISUS Archives

May 2020

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 8 May 2020 04:09:18 +0900
Dear Simi,
Dear All,

After a long while!

I cannot solve your trouble but I’m very, very happy to know you seem to be safe and healthy.

The only suggestion I can do is...

 1. Lauch /System/Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor.app;
 2. Switch to CPU if it is not;

 3. Locate Nisus Writer Pro in Activity Monitor window and select it;

 4. From Activity Monitor’s Gear menu, select Sample Process:

 5. After the sample has been generated, Save that text;

 6 Send the text file to Nisus soft as Feedback.

Please take care of yourself.

Kino

BTW I’m now teaching online. What is the most irritating for me is that I am forced to deal with some stupid LMS programs created by stupid Japanese programmers.