NISUS Archives

September 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Alan Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:05:12 +1000
Luckily there is a solution...
...Tooble functionality to included in NW3, or maybe even NW2.1 !

Shouldn't be too hard... all in favour...  ???

[ Embarrassedly typed in Eudora on a MacBook Pro
2008 (carefully chosen for its removable battery
and FW400 port) while the backstabbed and
betrayed Wallstreet next to it ... sound of penny
dropping ... 21Rally your just being overly
saintimonious! ]