NISUS Archives

August 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:57:30 -0600
Have you tried quitting Nisus and then relaunch?
I just cranked up Nisus 1.3 to see what happens, and it couldn't find
anything I asked it.  Then somehow it would "Find All" but didn't
show them selected! (reported three hits and copy got them, or bksp
killed them all.

So I was about to give up and then relaunched and it worked normal.
So maybe a relaunch would be worth trying...

	Now I'm frustrated too, with erratic behaviour! :-)

Incidentally, upon a lark I checked, and after the relaunch, the back-
slashes work as you'd expect in PowerFind Pro.

	Ben Andrus