NISUS Archives

May 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2012 12:37:23 +1000
Hello Erik

What you are writing about would, indeed, be
desirable. I'm hoping to see it in NWP 3.

In the meantime, the best solution for you might
be to do what I do with my invoices set up in NWP
-- I simply copy and paste the table.

I have two dummy pages set up with my two forms
of invoice on them. That is the table and other
non-varying parts and a "Page break" included. I
have a docujment whoch is my invoices and I copy
and paste from the dummy thus maintaining the
measurements on each new page (with the included
Page Break creating a new blank page each time
ready for the next insertion).

cheers, geoff