NISUS Archives

February 2013

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:06:08 +0000
On 13 Feb 2013, at 16:20, THDW <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Lads
>

> Back in the days when we were using MS Word - can't remember which version but it was ok - there was this option of going back to the last place you were working.
>
> I have in the past brought up my wish on this list that there should be a similar function in NW, only to be told, I believe, that such a function is not possible.
>
> I am working on a long text and have to keep going back and forth and I easily lose the place I am working on.
>
> Is this Word-like function still impossible in NW?

You can go back to multiple previous selections using the menu command Edit:Select: Previous Selection. Keyboard shortcut: ⌘[
and move forwards through the same selections using the menu command Edit:Select:Next Selection. Keyboard shortcut: ⌘]
The same same keyboard shortcuts are used in web browsers previous webpage and next webpage.

Hamid