NISUS Archives

September 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:18:56 +1000
Hiya T

At 4:51 PM +0200 22/9/11, THDW wrote:

>Nirelep is Pelerin backwards, Siobud Dubois and Noslen Nelson.

I now some dyslexics who would pick those in a flash. They are very
good at conundrums because they live in a conundrum world! Seriously!

>ps: I am beginning to hate Lion. It slows everything down terribly.

Good lad! OS X.6.8 is running beautifully on my early 2010 MacBook
Pro with the added advantages of 8 GB RAM and a Seagate Momentus XT
500 GB HD, 7200 RPM + 4GB of Flash drive so the thing boots in 26
seconds including launching EarthDesk and Personal Organizer, and
runs like a rocket the rest of the time.  :)

Not trying to make you sad or anything, T, just saying . . .  LOL

Cheers, geoff

http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-does-standard-of-living-mean-in.html