NISUS Archives

October 2015

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:00:46 +0100
> On 21 Oct 2015, at 03:58, takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[…]
> I'm working on a very big file of MB 8.2) under NWP vs. 2.0.7 and OX 10.6.8. Probably because of its sheer size a beach parasol keeps rotating on the screen too often, not allowing me to work efficiently. Is there any solution to this nasty problem?
[…]
If the beachball keeps spinning longer than expected and NWP can’t be used, you have to force quit NWP and relaunch it.
To Force Quit NWP, Right-click on the NWP icon in the Dock (to reveal a contextual menu) and then press the alt key so that the last command at the bottom of the contextual menu “Quit” changes to “Force Quit”. Apply the Force Quit command.
You can also click and hold on the NWP icon in the Dock to reveal the contextual menu and then press alt to get the Force Quit command.
Hamid