NISUS Archives

March 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:05:22 +0000
Not sure who wrote the them but the first series of the Danish
'Forbrydelsen' (The Killing) is currently airing on BBC4 in the UK and
attracting a cult following.

I believe another series has already aired in Denmark and will be coming
to the UK in the Autumn.  Whether or not this will feature Sarah Lund
(Sophie Grabol) and her endless supply of jumpers remains to be seen.

Series 1 & 2 of the Swedish Wallandar have been popular here, with an
English remake starring Kenneth Branagh also doing well.

Chris