NISUS Archives

November 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:33:54 +1100
At 3:34 PM +0100 31/10/11,
=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=9Eorvar=C3=B0ur_Dav=C3=AD=C3=B0sson?= wrote:
>On 31.10.2011, at 01:35, Geoffrey Heard wrote:

>Do you still use iPhoto to sort and store your photos?

Yes, but not the latest one, the 2009 version. They changed the
interface so that when you seek extended information, it introduces
and extension to the window which reshapes and squeezes the
thumbnails window so that instead of seeing 4 columns of pix, which I
like to do, only 3 shows.

I control it with iPhoto Library Manager which allows me to have
multiple libraries for different subjects.

I tried Aperture but found it excruciatingly slow and irritatingly
poorly designed.

>How is the quality of iPhone videos?
>

>>  He interviewed me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Me5DzOGew8
>
>Very nice video. Thank you for sharing.

That tells you what the quality if iPhone videos is like!  ;)

Cheers, geoff