NISUS Archives

September 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:28:23 +0900
Hello Hamid,

Thank you for your reply.

On Sep 8, 2012, at 7:16 PM, Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You can activate Display Character Information by checking its box in System Preferences:Keyboard.
> Tab to Keyboard Shortcuts and select Services in the left column and check the Services in the right column that you want to appear under the Services menu.

It is checked, and when a normal characters (non-formatting character) is selected, it is working. But when it is a formatting character (like a line ending character, or a tab character, etc.), the choice in the service menu become very limited...

> You can also set keyboard shortcuts to Services  in the right column.

The same thing. It works when I have a normal character selected, but not when it is a formatting character...

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,
Japan