NISUS Archives

February 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jon Johanning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:08:28 -0500
It seems to me impossible for Apple or anyone else to make a computing
machine that will satisfy all users. With each new OS, some users will
say, "I can't deal with this" and either keep their old OS as long as
they can or "desert" to Linux or Windows.

I don't see any reason for getting emotional about this; that just plays
into the hands of those who accuse Mac users of being "fanbois" with no
brains. :-) We're just talking about machines, here; if one machine
doesn't satisfy you, get another one.

Jon Johanning // [log in to unmask]