NISUS Archives

November 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:23:07 +1100
Far from it in my view, Hermie. What we see is a company that is
actively marketing its product. Remember, a solid proportion of those
who buy from this cut price promotion will become candidates for
direct purchase of upgrades in future.

To profit, though, Nisus needs to put in place a solid upgrade plan.
They should aim at paid upgrades more often than they provide them
now. Only trouble is, I can't think what I would like in an upgrade
now that I have vertical rulers and the outlining features so well
developed!  :)

it works for all kinds of things. I've recently been working on an
introductory cut price plan for a client who runs hairdressing
salons. They had under utilized hours so we're turning them into
promotional hours. ait's working well.

Cheers, geoff