NISUS Archives

March 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:10:45 +0000
On 26 Mar 2010, at 14:48, Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:
[...]
> OK, but it sounds really strange, since noone of those who answered to my question in the Danish Mac group could make it work - not even in 10.6.x except they inserted the links again manually.

When they did not see any blue text they probably did not try to click the display text of the links.

Save As PDF... from NWP preserves the link but not the colour.

On the other hand Print to PDF from NWP with 'Adobe Mac PDF Plug-in" causes links to be lost when the display text does not have the format of a URL or an e-mail address.

Any text which has the format of a URL or an e-mail address will automatically appear in Adobe reader and Preview as links even if the links were entered as text in NWP.

Hamid