NISUS Archives

June 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Aller Spanninga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:07:02 +1200
Thanks so much for your speedy responses, Hamid and THDW! While I was
wailing and gnashing teeth, the key to this jail cell was sitting in
that row of little flags at the bottom of the page. Resetting the
Stars&Stripes icon to its Dutch red-white-blue equivalent did the
trick, instantly. Excuse me while I blush.
Should have asked here much sooner, eh.
Thanks again
Aller