NISUS Archives

August 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:57:08 +1000
My daughter has bought an iPad and I'm heading
off to PNG for a longer stint (I have a work
permit now) on Thursday morning.

Only thing that worries me -- they're forecasting
snow on the hills for Thursday morning. OMG! Will
my plane fly? Will I get snowed in? Panic, panic,
panic!  :)

It's WARM in PNG!

Cheers, geoff