NISUS Archives

August 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:32:13 +0700
Hello Takamitsu,

On Aug 11, 2010, at 4:04 AM, takamitsu muraoka wrote:

> Last autumn some of you advised me as to my migration from Os 9 to
> OS 10. One of the issues was how to convert NW6 files to NWPro files.
> Kino referred me to the programme he had written. I used it for a
> while, and somehow I lost it. Visiting the site <bekkoame etc.> I
> downloaded the package, and its icon is in the dock. But every time
> I drop an NW6 on to it, I am asked to do it again. I wonder
> what’s the problem.

Conv_NW2NWE is not a tool by Kino -- it is me (Nobumi) who am the
culprit... I don't know what is happening, but I think you have no
special interest to use it. It was a tool designed to convert Classic
NW files with special encoded fonts like Norman, Appeal, etc., but it
no longer works for this, and all it does is to open files Classical
NW files and save them as new NWP rtf files. You can just do that
manually...

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,