NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:32:08 +0900
On 2011-04-29 [+0900 JST], at 11:48 AM, Andrus wrote:

> We too signed the petition, with the comment:

Thank you very much!

> 	Education is very important, but health is a prerequisite, [...]

Yes, one of the elements complicating the problem is that school education is too much overestimated by common Japanese people...

A good news is that today Toshiso Kosako resigned as Special Advisor of the Cabinet, very severely criticizing the government's decision to impose "20 mSv/y Radiation Exposure onto Children". So hopefully the situation will be better.
<http://www.47news.jp/CN/201104/CN2011042901000682.html> (in Japanese)
<http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/politics/news/20110429-OYT1T00571.htm?from=top> (in Japanese)

> Meanwhile I wish we had more stamina to study the greater situation.
> How does one verify claims that HAARP is messing with things:
> 	<http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2261>
> 	<http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624>

Oh, I don't think that would be possible. I'm not familiar with physics, though. Anyway this earthquake has been predicted by some people.
<http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704101604576248722573203608.html>

Kino