NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:15:34 +1100
I do recommend trying Cocktil.app.

AND not doing what I did yesterday -- erasing you're your entire main
back-up when you had meant to erase that other bloody disk. It was
into the second hour of writing zeros when I woke up.

Oh dear!!!

Snd I had been reformatting the other disk so I could back-up the main back-up.

Buggerit!!!

Mind you, I still have the other back-up which backs up my current
set up in toto on the WD pocketable 500 GB disk. Some historical
stuff was lost, but no use crying over it.

Best regards

Geoffrey Heard
The Ad-Doctor-Online
http://www.ad-doctor-online.com