NISUS Archives

November 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:33:58 -0600
It would seem that a space followed by a return would then still
remain, and be a problem.

Separate issue, but I would not want ANY changes made without
specific individual approval.  at least not changes with any
vagueness to them, such as this.  There's always something we forgot,
like an occasional colon, or such.

One thing about PowerFind Pro, is the actual criteria can be sent in
email.  So it has that advantage even if it can be done otherwise.

	FWIW,
	Ben Andrus