NISUS Archives

April 2013

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
t muraoka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:46:42 +0200
Dear A;am.

Many thanks for your advice, which is lucid for a neophyte like me.
My MacbookPro's memory is 4GB. My hard disk is using 92GB and has still
227GB available. My iMac has 2GB, and its hard disk is using 65GB, and has
still 232GB available. It appears then that both still have plenty of free
space, doesn't it?

Cheers,
Takamitsu