NISUS Archives

November 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:27:06 +0000
Hi Anne,

I just made a file 'test 1' and saved it, then went to the desktop icon of that file and retitled the icon 'second try'. After a couple of seconds, the header in the still open 'test 1' changed to 'second try. That does of course mean that file 'test 1' no longer exists.
Hope this helps,

greetings
AlanD