NISUS Archives

December 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Gene Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:13:08 +0800
  Nisus Writer Pro informs me that there is a 2.0.2 upgrade. With my
admittedly slow internet connection it took many hours to download
the upgrade. And when I finally was able to click on a panel that
said "install and restart" or something to that effect, my world
suddenly changed for the worse. NWP would not open at all, documents
written in NWP would not open, and my whole 27" iMac began behaving
strangely. After a re-boot, removal of NWP 2 entirely, and
reinstalling NWP 2.0.1, things are back to normal, except for the
fact that I keep being reminded of the availability of 2.0.2. (I
assume this can be changed by choosing to skip the upgrade entirely.)

  Has anyone else had such problems? Should I dare to try the upgrade
once again?

  I'm also wondering why I have not received a Nisus digest for
several days. Are all you guys that quiet?

Cheers,
Gene
on Snow Leopard