NISUS Archives

March 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bob Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:45:05 -0700
A thousand thanks, Kino!  I downloaded your macro several months ago,
but I forgot about it and only today tried it for the first time.
Previously, I foolishly resorted to converting Nisus files to Open
Office format to use an Open Office plugin for document comparison.

I used your macro to compare the current version with the previously
downloaded version of the macro.  Besides minor differences in the
explanation at the beginning, there are two differences: (1) The
default setting of variable $frontmostOlder is false in the previous
version and true in the current version.  (2) The comments in the
previous version included a link to your website, but the current one
does not.

(Note to Brian Ferguson:  I believe you can safely keep the current
version at the URL Kino provided and discard the previous version.
However, you can use the macro to compare your two versions as I did
if you have any doubts.)

Thanks again, Kino!
--

Bob Stern