NISUS Archives

June 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Philip Spaelti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:08:44 +0900
Thank you for catching the "Type Text" error. Yes, of course it needs to be "Send Text"

And of course you are right about this not working right in a loop. I did get it to work by adding a "Save" after the "Press Default Button", which apparently gets Nisus to slow down enough (or cause an update of the display.

On 20. Jun 2010, at 20:30 , Kino wrote:

> On Jun 20, 2010, at 6:52 PM, Philip Spaelti wrote:
>
>> Since this would presumably be used in a macro that itself has created the bookmark, one would just have to save the names of the bookmarks in an array and then use these variables to insert the cross-refs:
>>
>> $bookmarkArray = …
>>
>> foreach $bookmark in $bookmarkArray
>> 	#
>> 	# put some code to place the cursor in the right place here
>> 	#
>> 	Cross-Reference
>> 	Type Text $bookmark
>> 	Press Default Button
>> end
>
> This trick works only when you use Send Text command instead of Type Text. But in a loop... I explained in my previous message why it does not work.
>

> Kino

Philip Spaelti