NISUS Archives

July 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Knut S. Vikør" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:11:11 +0200
Thus, each word is identified as a separate text block (separated by the space character) which are then organized from left to right. I assume you have tried to set the main text direction (the top right buttons under “Paragraph” in Tooldrawer to Right-to-left arrow (rather than the default button in the middle, also menu: Format: Paragraph: Right to left)? Then try to insert the direction override characters, menu: Insert: Directionality Marker: Right to left marker (in front of the Arabic text). That should force the “text blocks” (words) to be organized from right to left.

Knut