NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:30:12 +0900
On Apr 6, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Hajj Ali wrote:

> After I type 0 lines, it does not allow me to type 0 pts and conversely. I check on and off  one note per line, and the same effect takes place!

Well, something seems to be wrong with NWP but try...

1. Put the insertion point in the point field ("65 pt" by default), select all and hit Delete (or BS);

2. Put the insertion point in the line field ("5 lines" by default), select all and hit Delete (or BS).

3. Move the insertion point to somewhere else.

When you move the insertion point out of a field, NWP enters "0 pt" or "0" in the field thus cleared.

Note that this *may* improve the situation but will not solve the problem definitively as I wrote before.

Kino