NISUS Archives

July 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"G. Beurlen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:58:20 -0300
John,

you got it: I am running Lion with VMware Fusion installed and I tried to run
Virtual Snow Leopard. But Fusion only accepts Snow Leopard Server version.

By the way: the only PPC appliation I have running is Canvas, which I use on
a small partition running Snow Leopard.

Regards,

G. Beurlen
Rio de Janeiro Brazil