NISUS Archives

July 2013

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ramon Pedrosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:37:33 +0800
Subject: Help

I am on my iMac operating OSX version 10.4.11 and my word processor is my
reliable Nisus Writer Classic version 6.5. I haven't upgraded to the newer
versions as I am quite happy with 6.5 (have written five books on it)
except for minor problems like this one

My present work on PageSetUp on A4 size paper using Palatino 14 points
already totals 720 pages. I want to reduce the number of pages by
going\and I intend to export the new setup to my publisher.

As suggested by NWHelp I go to Page Set-up and Page Attributes, check
CustomPageSize, check New, enter the new document Width and Height
dimensions (A3), click OK, then the box appears "Some values are out of
range. They will be replaced with the closest allowable values." And the
resulting Page size is not what I want.

I realize my iMac thinks I will use my own printer which is a Stylus Photo
R310 which will not take A3 size paper.

What do I do please