NISUS Archives

December 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:11:17 +1100
Hiya Paolo

>... totally agree on caipirinha (with mandioquinha frita or bolinhos
>de arroz or iscas de peixe as siders), but mojito is my second "the
>best"

I'm fascinated by your need for "siders". You must still be young
with (you think) time on your hands. I'm a clapped out old wreck, so
to me, your siders are merely stuff that slows down the drinking.
Life is short when you;re getting towards the end of it! :D

I had to look up mojito. Never had one. I might think about having
one or three some time ...

Thanks for the detail about JPEGs -- I was fairly well across that
but you've added some detail for me.

Cheers, geoff