NISUS Archives

July 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Anne Cuneo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 03:40:53 -0400
My puzzlement isn't going to help any of you with your technical problems, I am
still hesitating to upgrade myself. But I am really puzzled to see that, if I
understand correctly, Apple makes very difficult, if not impossible, to keep
Rosetta. Working conditions are made worse for many million peoples in many
lands in the name of free enterprise, supposedly to give more choice to
everybody, but Apple tells us it has a monopole, and will force consumers to
give up irreplaceable programs.
I love my Mac, but I find this scandalous.
I am done with my two bits of irritation.
Cheers.
Anne