NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:40:01 +0100
There seems to be no visual indicator for Special Positions found, so I have made the following feature request:

I would like to have a visual indicator for Special Positions found, particularly Start of Paragraph and End of Paragraph, but other Special Positions as well, if possible: Start of Word, End of Word, Start of Sentence.

Say I want to add something at the beginning of some paragraphs but not others, I do a search for Start of Paragraph, but there is no visual indicator to tell which of the Start of Paragraph of the paragraphs was found. Also, the cursor remains invisible until the Find window is closed to make the document window active.

Hamid