NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:18:27 -0600
On 2010 Apr 13, Tue, at 9:53 pm, Brian Ferguson wrote:
> TypeIt4Me v 5.0 is only for Leopard & Snow Leopard, so Riccardo says.
>
> "Before you download, note that this version REQUIRES at least
> Leopard 10.5 or Snow Leopard 10.6, it will NOT work on Tiger 10.4"
>
> You must have been lucky, Ben     (-:
> ------------------------
> Regards from brianF
> ===============

Yes, I suppose.  It was then version 4.2 or some such.
If there was a Leopard only version, I dismissed it from my mind. :-)

But the original update note didn't specify a version nor date.
I thought it had been an app for quite a long time, as opposed
to the version 2.2.2 I'm using-- a keyboard-layout stand-in of sorts
deal.

Or was there a third stage where it was a pref pane?
If so maybe it's a more significant upgrade than I had supposed--
Maybe I'm farther out of date then I had imagined! :-)

	<checking if he still has installer>
Yup. Revision history says version 3 is packaged as a system
preferences panel.

	Ben