NISUS Archives

September 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:42:37 +1000
Hardly sanctimonious about the lad or the song.
$6mil/6 years for a 20-yo, has played 31 games at most, has at least one doubtful knee and leaves an old club for a new one resident in Western Sydney which, as the song says, "is a hole".
YouTube video just a very clever parody on 'Someone Like You' - just bought and original of that.
But glad you saw the clip. Hope you weren't too shocked by the language     (-:

Anyway, good old Speed Download got a copy without any extra activity on my part.

------------------------
Regards from brianF
===============

On 19/09/2011, at 12:05 AM, Alan Dow wrote:

> Luckily there is a solution...
> ...Tooble functionality to included in NW3, or maybe even NW2.1 !
>
> Shouldn't be too hard... all in favour...  ???
>

> [ Embarrassedly typed in Eudora on a MacBook Pro
> 2008 (carefully chosen for its removable battery
> and FW400 port) while the backstabbed and
> betrayed Wallstreet next to it ... sound of penny
> dropping ... 21Rally your just being overly
> saintimonious! ]

Snipped