NISUS Archives

June 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:35:11 +0100
I gave up trying to find some button to keep tables together the same as paragraphs.

I have been copying tables into Nisus 2 from Pages and as they were not pretty, there was a lot of adjusting to do. This method works fine for me:

Start the table on a new page and make it look pretty.
Insert a page break at the end.
Do a 'Command C' on the table but no 'Paste'.
Starting from the bottom of the table, use 'Table - Delete - Row' one row at a time until the table fits the page. (This saves a lot of fiddling).
On the next page, 'Paste'.
Delete rows from the top until you have the complete table with no duplicate rows.

Doug