NISUS Archives

July 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:25:48 +0900
Hello Dan,

Here is how I do (although the purpose is not exactly the same):

1. I create a folder named "Library" and "Application Support" in it, in my Dropbox folder;
2. I move my ~/Library/Application Support/Nisus Writer/ to my ~/Dropbox/Library/Application support/ (If you run Lion or later, and your ~/Library is invisible, you will have to go to Finder, choose "Go > Go to Folder", and type "/Users/[your_account]/Library/")
3. I make a symbolic link file at ~/Library/Application Support/Nisus Writer/, linked to my ~/Dropbox/Library/Application support/Nisus Writer/ (If you have difficulties to make symbolic link file, you can use my "make symlink" AppleScript droplet (<http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~n-iyanag/researchTools/makeSymlink.html>).

I hope this will help you.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,