NISUS Archives

September 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:28:52 -0600

On 2011 Aug 31, Wed, at 6:22 pm, Bob Stern wrote:

> Get Info says NWP 2.0.1 is a Universal app, which implies it should
> run on a PPC.  I suggest you post that question on the NWP web
> forum, where Martin can give you an authoritative response.
> --
> Bob Stern
_________________________

Thanks Bob for the encouragement to ask at the NWP forum.
(I first had to sign up, and in that process,crossed my fingers
  while clicking the button that I agree to be bound by the rules
  EVEN if they change without notice.)

My inquiry turned up more clarity than I dared expect but less
pleasing than I hoped.
At this point, NWP is all universal except for the import
translators... but...
Apparently we have reached the end of the road with NWP and OS 10.4.11 :

	<http://nisus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4470>

which has a link to a nisus version archive page which reflects the
variations:
	<http://nisus.com/pro/versions.php>

Am I the only one in the dark ages on a 5-year-old system? :-)

	Ben Andrus