NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:56:17 -0400
Hi Brian

     Perhaps a picture will help. I think you are talking about something like

\       /
  \   /
    \/

rather, as I need to route the cables through the collar of the coat,

I think we are talking about the same bifurcation start, but we are talking about different ways to get to the ears. You along the diagonal and me along the perimeter.

The umich email address is an artifact from the past because the IT people in my present location - CUNY New York - are a bit less flexible.

Ed