NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Barbara Nostrand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:07:44 -0400
Hi.

I am having problems with PDF and PS files generated by NisusWriter. Basically, they open just fine in Preview but are rejected by AdobeReader. One major problem appears to be with font inclusion. I am currently running Snow Leopard on a MacBook Pro. I do not appear to have a problem with Word 2004. Anyone have an idea on what needs to be done to get files that Adobe believes in. The problem appears to be connected with font embedding. I am using Adobe Opentype fonts.

Things appeared to work properly on an iBook G4 running Leopard.

THANX