NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:59:40 +1000
Hi all

I've just sent the following to Riccardo. I also copied it to Nisus.

I wondered about deleting the prefs, plist stuff or whatever.
Couldn't find anything for Ti4M. Can anyone else?

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard
Publisher, Editor, Business Writer
The Worsley Press

FREE Bonus book offer. Get "How to make great ads for (sm)all
business"  FREE when you buy "Type & Layout: Are you communicating or
just making pretty shapes?" or "How to Start and Produce a Magazine
or Newsletter". Amazon or www.worsleypress.com