LLTI Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:31:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Gwyn Koepke <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:58:45 -0800 (PST)
>From: Gwyn Koepke <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FL authentic content demand - We want your input
>To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
In designing the curriculum for a foreign language
class in any language at any proficiency level, you
would like to include authentic, culturally
meaningful material in the target language in order to
enrich your students' listening comprehension skills,
broaden their vocabulary, and expand their cultural
knowledge. If you had access to, or funding to
acquire, any program such as classic and/or
contemporary film, a television series (e.g. comedy,
mystery, soap opera), an animated cartoon, a
television commercial, a music video and/or a
television news program, all in the target
language, what would you choose? If you already know
of specific materials, please tell us as much as you
can about them by filling in the following survey.

Thank you for your participation.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?1KKLAH5BS195WF911FPVL5HT

Best,

Gwyn Koepke