LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 08:47:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Á¤Ç$E0pi± <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Á¤Ç$E0pi± <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 28 Takes on 21st Century Literacy Instruction(Literacy, Culture, and Technology)
>Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:31:42 +0900

Hello everyone,

I am a grad student in Sookmyung Women's University from Korea.
I 'm interested in softwares about Writing and Reading for ESL & EFL students,  teachers and researchers.
At this site http://learnweb.harvard.edu/2821/cu7.cfm, I found a useful <computer software> and <Children Literature>part, but it didn't link.
I'd like to know and find this software and children literature. This article is written by serena R.Stanley on "28 Takes on 21st Century Literacy Instruction(Literacy, Culture, and Technology)"

<Computer Software>
AlphaSmart 2000, by Macintosh
Bilingual Writing Center, by The Learning Company
ClarisWorks for kids and ClarisWorks for kids Spanish, by Claris International
HyperStudio, by Roger Wagner Publishers
Kid Pix, by Broderbund

<Children Literature>
A Chair for My Mother by Vera Williams
Fiesta by Zapata
Keeping Quilt by P. Polacco
Kwanza by D. Patmon-Burden
Three Kings Day by Zapata

Thank you for considering this request,
Any help would be great, with to the list or directly to me.

Thanks,
zoe

-------------------------------
Haesun Chung, Ph.D. candidate
Sookmyung Women's University
Researcher
Language Technology Total Solution
Parole Science Inc.
Researcher
Haesun Chung([log in to unmask])
http://www.clepsi.co.kr
Address:2F Harvard B/D 875-7 Pongcheon4-dong Kwanak-gu Seoul Korea
Tel:+82-2-888-4198 Fax:+82-2-888-6954